Giving to Pacific Crest Community School
Pacific Crest Community School relies predominantly on its student tuition to cover operating costs, yet at certain times our needs surpass our tuition income. Therefore, we encourage you, our supporters, to give to the school in a way that works best for you.
We have several ways that parents, supporters and friends of PCCS can contribute.
PCCS is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization, therefore all donations are tax deductible.
Ways to Give
- Cash – Simply write a check payable to: Pacific Crest Community School Annual Giving.
- Pledge – Make payments toward your gift on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis.
- Securities – Donate appreciated stock or mutual funds to PCCS. We can provide more details on this process.
- Employee Matching Contributions – Many corporations will match an employee’s gift to a non-profit organization. Check with your company to find out if you can designate PCCS as your non-profit of choice.
- Wills and Bequests – Besides offering tax advantages, Wills and Bequests allow us to have continued financial stability. This gift can be allocated to a specific project, program or to the general fund.
Last year we raised more than $58,017 to go toward a professional development fund and benefits for our prized teachers. We would like to do that again and hope we can count on your support. Click HERE to support our teachers!