- Vaccination–Pacific Crest requires all students and staff to be vaccinated.
- Masking–Pacific Crest is following the state mandate for indoor masking during school hours
- Ventilation–Pacific Crest employs ventilation strategies including open windows, HEPA air filters and box fans blowing air out of classrooms
- Health and Wellness–Please do your part by making sure you stay home if you are experiencing any COVID-related symptoms. Students who experience symptoms while at school will be isolated and parents will be expected to pick up the student as soon as possible.
- School Response–Responses to reports of COVID-19 symptoms depend on factors such as exposure, alternative diagnosis, and testing status criteria as described for each COVID-19 scenario outlined through the RSSL Planning for COVID-19 Scenarios in Schools